Thank you for your interest in the Middle Tennessee Fiber Festival. Please contact us for an application or see the PDF file. Most of our vendors will be returning for the 2017 festival. Additional booth spaces will selected from the waiting list. It is generally on a first come basis but the festival retains the right to use discretion to insure that there is a variety of products being sold.
For more information, please contact Beth Collier or Steve Shafer at email@example.com or 615-789-5943.
Most of our vendors return each year and open booths are filled from the waiting list. If you would like to be added to our 2017 waiting list, please submit an application by clicking the link below AND send an email to the festival email address. Please do not send a check for a booth if you have not been approved.
All vendors, including returning vendors, must submit a signed application and payment for their booth by December 1, 2017. After that time, available booths will be awarded based on the date submitted, and the type of items in your booth.
vendor-contract-2017 Printable PDF Document
New vendors should submit one reference. This can be a vendor who already attends our show or management of another festival attended. The festival management maintain the right to vet vendors.
Show times: Friday 12 pm-6 pm and Saturday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Set-up: Thursday 12-8 pm, Friday 7:00 am to 9:00 am Saturday 7:00 am to 8:30 am
Saturday Tear-Down: after 5:00 pm.
- All vendors must submit a vendor application and be accepted. Participation one year does not automatically guarantee acceptance the following year. The management reserves the right to vet vendors.
- Sharing a booth is permitted; both vendors’ information and merchandise must be listed on the application.
- Vendors may not sublet their booth without notifying festival management.
- New vendors should give at least one reference (another show, another vendor, etc).
- Vendors are responsible for providing their own insurance. Middle TN Fiber Festival accepts no responsibility for loss, theft, damage, etc
- No pets are allowed unless prior arrangements are made with festival management.
- All items in booth must be fiber arts related or hand crafted. If you have questions, please contact Steve or Beth. The following items are not acceptable: non-fiber animals (e.g. ducks, chickens) pets, incense, etc.
- If you find that you cannot attend the show for any reason, please contact us as soon as possible. Partial refunds may be made if booth is cancelled before May 1 or if we can re-rent it by the day of the festival. If the booth cannot be filled, there will be no refund.
- Saturday tear-down begins at 5:00 p.m. Please do not break down early. Exceptions can be made for special circumstances.
- Weather can be inclement; this is a rain or shine event; no refunds due to weather. All booths except those under the pavilion are inside and in air-conditioning.
- Vendors bringing fiber animals must make arrangements with the management. Animals must not be over crowded and must have appropriate water and shelter.
Included with your acceptance into The Middle Tennessee Sheep, Wool, and Fiber Festival is a listing and link on the Vendors’ Page of our website www.tnfiberfestival.com . There will also be a program given to all participants and mailed to people inquiring about the festival. Ads will be placed on the vendor page and in the booklet.
Fees for booth spaces All sizes are approximate.
10 x 12 -most are 10’wide and 12′ deep $100.00 – Tables are limited. You should bring your own unless previous arrangements are made with the management.
10 x 12 $80.00 – Some are 10′ wide and 12′ deep other are 12’deep and 10′ wide. Air-conditioned. Electricity is available, but bring extension cords.
Fully enclosed building, paved floor,electricity and heat or air. Booths are 10 x 10 $60.00
The Pavilion is fully covered and paved, but open on the sides. The booths are 10 x 10. Booths are $40 each